We are looking for an experienced, pro-active and ambitious IT architect who has clear vision and the ability to bring team together towards a common goal.
Create comprehensive architectural solutions required for the implementation of IT projects or changes
Analyze systems integration process, specify the interfaces for integration
Design databases, perform modeling of logical and physical data, develop and update existing databases
Prepare technical tasks
Prepare technical tasks for software development and modification
Plan, supervise and control the implementation of technical tasks
Prepare technical documentation
We are looking for an experienced, pro-active and ambitious IT architect who has clear vision and the ability to bring team together towards a common goal. We hope you are open-minded, creative thinker, ready for challenges and leadership. If you are looking for an opportunity to throw yourself into development of innovative fintech projects, join our energetic and ambitious team.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in IT architect role
- Strong knowledge of IS development principles and technologies;
- Good understanding of software / IS life cycle processes
- Knowledge of systems integration solutions;
- IT systems security knowledge;
- Experience in MS (.NET, MS SQL) environment. A certificate would be an advantage;
- Knowledge outside MS, fresh perspective to non-MS technologies;
- Knowledge and user experience of UML diagrams.
Would be a benefit:
- BPML knowledge
- Experience working with cloud solutions.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to encourage team spirit
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Big picture thinking.
- Analytical mindset.
- Good knowledge of English, both in spoken and written form.