Quality Assurance Manager
We are looking for a passionate “hacker” with at least minimal experience in testing software solutions.
Prepare test scenarios and test software providing detailed feedback to IT team.
Consult colleagues about the services functions and ways of their most efficient usage.
Participate in improving testing strategy and methodology in the company.
Co-operate with business and IT team in preparing business requirements specifications.
The range of solutions starts with bank card payments and expands to loyalty, fleet and other systems used by our business clients. By taking this role you will both prepare test scenarios and test developed solutions. You will also have a sound voice in describing business needs and finding the right ways to implement them. We are looking for a team member who is willing to learn and grow, therefore, we do not consider practical experience as top priority.
- Willingness to learn
- Experience in software testing.
- Willingness to cooperate with IT and business teams converting business needs to technical specifications and later on – to test scenarios.
- Ability to model “impossible” situations and include them into test scenarios.
- Experience or background in test automation would be highly appreciated.
- care for details having a big view in mind
- strong organizational and time management skills
- a solid team player
- focus on high standards and quality;
- creative thinking;
- proactivity in problem solving;
- fluency in Lithuanian and English